Dear Parents, Guardians & Carers,
Earlier today the Victorian Government announced the return to face to face learning for students from Friday 11 June and online remote learning will cease.
We will return with the following arrangements in place:
– Students will enter and exit via their designated gates on the same timetable as was in place before this lockdown.
- Gates open at 8.30
- Students enter classrooms at 8.45
- Class commences at 9.00am
- All students dismissed at 3.15pm
Please note that due to plumbing repairs to the fire service, Gate 3 for Foundations will be locked until further notice.
Foundation students will enter and exit via Gate 4, the Mortimer Street Gate which is also used by the Grade 1 students.
- Chromebooks and chargers should be returned by students from Friday at the school gates on entry to the school. The quicker they are returned the sooner they can be cleaned, disinfected and returned to the classrooms.
- Parents and visitors are asked to remain off the school site unless you have an appointment. Should you need to come on site you are asked to scan the Services Victoria QR code located at each gate. All visitors to the school office should be via Gate 1 and scan the QR code on entry.
Friday is a casual clothes day to celebrate the students return.
Thank you for your support and co-operation during the past two weeks, we Victorians are certainly a resilient bunch!
On your behalf I also thank our school staff for their preparedness to be available both online and onsite for supervision, they have once again done an amazing job!