Tomorrow the staff are gathering to finalise next week’s remote learning, expect to have your child’s remote learning plan shared by their teacher by the end of the day.
There are no organised classes tomorrow.
Please organise to collect chromebooks tomorrow:
- 9.00am – 10.00am Family Surnames A-F
- 10.00am – 11.00am Family Surnames G-M
- 11.30am -12.30pm Family Surnames N-S
- 12.30pm – 1.30pm Family Surnames T-Z
Please remember you don’t have to be their teacher, leave that to us, but you are critical to ensure remote learning runs smoothly:
- Organise a suitable place for your child to do their work, make sure they are dressed appropriately when online and check that their backgrounds are appropriate, what can others see in your house when your child is online?
- Assist your child to get organised. For the younger ones, do they know how to turn on the chromebook & access Google classroom? Have a practice over the weekend.
- Make sure your child knows when their focus groups are and ensure they are logged on by 9.00am each morning for their daily class check in. This will double as our attendance monitoring.
- Monitor their online behaviour. It’s important that during this period of remote learning we maintain safe and responsible use of information and communication technologies.
– the appropriate use of digital platforms, privacy and information protection
– respectful online communication.
- Help them to regulate their day. Don’t push too hard, we understand that remote learning in a busy house is hard so be kind on the children, be kind on yourselves.
Your child’s teacher will be available via REMIND during Remote Learning but understand they are teaching and may not be available immediately. Whenever possible please restrict contact with class teachers between 9.00am – 3.30pm.
Our school’s IT technicians, Source Central, are making themselves available to assist with technical difficulties throughout remote learning. Their hours are 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday.
1300 783 885 or email@example.com
CAMP AUSTRALIA have cancelled all previously made bookings for Friday 4 – Thursday 10 June. Should families meet the government eligibility criteria and still require Outside School Hours Care, they must visit the Parent Portal to register their priority status and rebook their care as they need it.