St Andrew’s reopening on TUESDAY 11 August

Dear Parents, Guardians & Carers,

On the advice of CECV, I have decided to take the further precautionary approach to the reopening of the school site by delaying it to Tuesday 11 August. The reason for this decision is to cover the recommended 14 day period of isolation following a positive case. I am sorry if this is causing any inconvenience and thank you for your ongoing understanding and support.

Michael Gavaghan

PRINCIPAL

View All