SCHOOL ACCOUNT FOR 2023
School Family Fee: $1700 per family per year
Individual Student Levy: $400 per student per year
Maintenance Levy: $50 per family
PAYMENT METHODS FOR FAMILY FEES & LEVIES
IN FULL – BY FRIDAY 24 March 2023
- First Instalment | $400.00 per student | Friday 25 February 2023
- Second Instalment | $585.00 | Friday 24 March 2023
- Third Instalment | $585.00 | Friday 23 June 2023
- Fourth Instalment | $580.00 | Friday 15 September 2023
Camps Costs 2023 Year 3 – $180.00 Year 4 – $320.00 Year 5 – $320.00 Year 6 – $350.00
To make fee payments as easy as possible for you the following options are available:
- EFTPOS – Debit and credit Cards
- Credit Cards – over phone, on tear off slip from statement
- Direct Debit from you nominated bank account
Direct Debit forms are available from the school office, complete and return
Weekly Direct Debit payments commence Wednesday 15 February 2023 – 40 payments
Fortnightly Direct Debit payments commence Thursday 16 February 2023 – 20 payments
Monthly Direct Debit payments commence Friday 17 February 2023 – 10 payments
DIRECT DEBIT PAYMENTS ABOVE DO NOT INCLUDE CAMPS COSTS
Parents, if you wish to vary your direct debit payments beyond 10 months or wish to include your camp costs please contact the school office to arrange accordingly.
Direct Debit Forms for 2022 are available from the school office now.
Camps, Sports & Excursion Funding CSEF ($125.00)
The funding of $125.00 per student, made available by the government to families with Healthcare Cards to offset costs associated with camps, sports and excursions.
Parents with a valid Healthcare Card are eligible to apply for (CSEF) Camps, Sports & Excursion Fund of $125.
CSEF Forms are available from the school office.
Centrepay is a free bill paying service available to parents who receive a Centrelink payment, Family Assistance Payment or Parental Leave Pay.
If you wish to participate, please contact the office to arrange your fortnightly deductions.
Melbourne Catholic Archdiocese Schools (MACS) Concessional Fee Policy (new)
From 2022, the following families are strongly encouraged to apply for concessional school fees:
- Any family of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander heritage
- Any family holding a Health Care Card and eligible for CSEF
- Any family experiencing severe financial hardship
- Any family holding a DVA Gold Card
- Any family identified as refugees and holding an ImmiCard
The School Fees for eligible students is:
- 1 child – $780.00 per annum
- 2 children – $1196.00 per annum
- 3 children – $1560.00 per annum
The above fees cover both Tuition Fees and Levies.
Applications for concessional school fees must be made on the St Andrew’s Catholic Primary School approved form. Available from the school office.
If any family is experiencing financial difficulties at this time and would like to discuss alternate arrangements, please contact the school office.