The St Andrew’s School Advisory Council is an active team of Parents, Parish Priest, Principal and Staff who work together to plan our school direction and policies.
Members of the school council inform and support decision making for the good of school and parish.
Some of the ways the school advisory council supports the school and the Principal are:
- Articulating and enacting the school’s vision and mission.
- Promoting the school’s ethos and culture.
- Implementing school policies.
- Giving advice on issues such as enrolments, school improvement plans, School Master Plan and School budget.
- Capital resource planning and maintenance support to the Principal
The council welcomes and encourages your views, feedback and concerns.