SCHOOL ACCOUNT FOR 2022
School Family Fee: $1650 per family per year
Individual Student Levy: $385 per student per year
Maintenance Levy: $50 per family
PAYMENT METHODS FOR FAMILY FEES & LEVIES
IN FULL – BY FRIDAY 25 March 2022
- First Instalment | $385.00 per student | Friday 25 February 2021
- Second Instalment | $575.00 | Friday 26 March 2021
- Third Instalment | $575.00 | Friday 25 June 2021
- Fourth Instalment | $550.00 | Friday 17 September 2021
Camps Costs 2022 Year 3 – $175.00 Year 4 – $300.00 Year 5 – $300.00 Year 6 – $325.00
To make fee payments as easy as possible for you the following options are available:
- EFTPOS – Debit and credit Cards
- Credit Cards – over phone, on tear off slip from statement
- Direct Debit from you nominated bank account
Direct Debit forms are available from the school office, complete and return
Weekly Direct Debit payments commence Wednesday 16 February 2022 – 40 payments
Fortnightly Direct Debit payments commence Thursday 17 February 2022 – 20 payments
Monthly Direct Debit payments commence Friday 18 February 2022 – 10 payments
DIRECT DEBIT PAYMENTS ABOVE DO NOT INCLUDE CAMPS COSTS
Parents, if you wish to vary your direct debit payments beyond 10 months or wish to include your camp costs please contact the school office to arrange accordingly.
Direct Debit Forms for 2022 are available from the school office now.
Camps, Sports & Excursion Funding CSEF ($125.00)
The funding of $125.00 per student, made available by the government to families with Healthcare Cards to offset costs associated with camps, sports and excursions.
Parents with a valid Healthcare Card are eligible to apply for (CSEF) Camps, Sports & Excursion Fund of $125.
CSEF Forms are available from the school office.
Centrepay is a free bill paying service available to parents who receive a Centrelink payment, Family Assistance Payment or Parental Leave Pay.
If you wish to participate, please contact the office to arrange your fortnightly deductions.
Melbourne Catholic Archdiocese Schools (MACS) Concessional Fee Policy (new)
From 2022, the following families are strongly encouraged to apply for concessional school fees:
- Any family of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander heritage
- Any family holding a Health Care Card and eligible for CSEF
- Any family experiencing severe financial hardship
- Any family holding a DVA Gold Card
- Any family identified as refugees and holding an ImmiCard
The School Fees for eligible students is:
- 1 child – $15.00 per child per week, direct debit ($780.00 per annum or $195.00 per term)
- 2 children – $23.00 for the family per week, direct debit ($1196.00 per annum or $299.00 per term)
- 3 children – $30.00 for the family per week, direct debit ($1560.00 per annum, or $390.00 per term)
The above fees cover both Tuition Fees and Levies.
Applications for concessional school fees must be made on the St Andrew’s Catholic Primary School approved form. Available from the school office.
If any family is experiencing financial difficulties at this time and would like to discuss alternate arrangements, please contact the school office.